“Transformation Ministries exists to help others experience the finished work of the cross of Jesus Christ. This revelation brings abundant life and affects their relationship with God and others. We minister through teaching, training, conferences, and inner healing prayer ministry.”
Registration is now open for HeartSync Basic Training in Nashville, TN! For more information and to register, please go to:
On February 28, 2015, we will be blessed by representatives from HeartSync Ministries – Denise Hughes and Ginger Ludlow – who will provide an introduction to the principles and techniques of HeartSync Ministries, an inner healing ministry. The presentation will begin at 9am and end at 12noon. The cost per person is $25.00. We especially want current facilitators and those who think they may ever want to become a facilitator, to attend this presentation! Address: Asaph’s Chamber, Belmont Church, 1004 16th Ave. South, Nashville, TN 37212
If you would like more information about HeartSync Ministry and the chance to connect with other ministers, especially Theotherapy ministers in the area, please join us!
I was reading in John today (probably my favorite book of the Bible). I can’t step away from the words of the apostle whom Jesus loved. In John 2, John is recording Jesus’ first miracle.
Jesus and His mother, along with other family and friends, were at a wedding. Jesus’ mother walked up to Him and said, “They have no wine.” Jesus said to her… Greek translation literally: “What to Me and you?” In the NAS Bible, the English translation says, “Woman, what do I have to do with you?” It sounds so harsh and disrespectful, yet Jesus was neither. As I am sitting here reading and hanging with Perfect Love – Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit… I am envisioning the scene:
Jesus’ mother, who was chosen above all women to raise the Son of God, walks up to her Son whom she loves and has full connection with and says, with a smile on her face because she knows His heart, “They have no wine.” And with the understanding that most of our communication is non-verbal, He says, “What is that to Me and you?” Now, what did He really say? Well, she knew, because her next words are to the servers, “Whatever He says to you, do it.” So, with a look of His eyes and probably a smile on His face, His mother knew His answer was “yes”.
Then He proceeded to give instructions to fill 6 clay pots, which were set aside for purification, with water that He would then supernaturally turn into the best wine that the headwaiter had probably ever tasted. Jesus is not cruel. His words are not harsh and unjust. He is Perfect Love and He does not speak from fear or unrighteous anger. If He confronts it is in Love. If He rebukes it is from Love. His heart was always speaking and living and doing from the Father.
His mother asked Him for wine and His Heavenly Father said, “Let’s do this thing,” because Jesus could do nothing of Himself, unless it was something He saw the Father doing; for whatever the Father did, those things Jesus did in like manner. (John 5:19)
This was His first miracle and it would also be His last. He placed water into water pots made of clay for His first miracle. It had to have greater significance than simply making for a better wedding experience. He is the Potter and we are the clay.
For His last miracle, as a man on the earth, He would give Himself on the cross and then He would defeat death and hell and through His resurrection He would make provision for these vessels of clay to be filled with His water and His wine. We were dead in our sins and He made us alive together with Him and seated us with Him in Heavenly places.
His mother smiled and asked. Jesus smiled and responded. His Father smiled and knew that His first miracle would be a testimony of His purpose: I have come so that they might have life and have it in abundance. He filled clay pots with water and transformed it into wine. He is transforming you into who you were always meant to be… the you that heaven already sees and knows. He is the Potter and He fills the clay pots with new wine. May you drink of His goodness, healing, truth and rest today and be transformed as your mind is renewed to a heavenly reality that has always been yours. It was for freedom that Christ set you free. Now be who you were transformed to be and rivers of living water will flow from your innermost being to bring light, love and life to a thirsty world.
One Stone Nashville, a new church in East Nashville pastored by Mark Lancaster, has not only opened their doors to Transformation Ministries and given us space to do all sessions and training, but they have opened their hearts and welcomed us home. After working for 3 days with an amazing team of volunteers, we transformed this room for ministry. Thank you to all of you who came and gave! This week we were able to meet with our regular sessions and kick off our 2 big trainings for 2015 (we have 33 students total)! Please pray for us and One Stone as we continue to seek God’s Kingdom and His will in all that we do. For more information about One Stone, please visit their website: onestonenashville.com. To find out about upcoming trainings, please contact us and we will add you to our email list.
Ministry Team Training at Urban Worship Center in Philadelphia!!!!!!
Philadelphia was wonderful in every way: Ginger and I had the privilege of working alongside Harold Wetherbee. Harold and his wife Judy have been our good friends for many years. Their hearts are to see freedom and healing come to the body of Christ. Harold has been ministering for years and currently is working on his PhD in Divinity in Pennsylvania. He is our “brother”, and yes, we will minister alongside him again. Harold will be one of our leaders in our School of Transformation that begins January 15th!
Meeting and getting to know Pastor Jose and Pastor Debora Carrera and their amazing church has been a treasure that we will hold in our hearts forever. Pastor Jose and Debora are authentic, powerful, loving, teachable and just fun friends! They are truly a gift to their church; actually, a gift to every person who has the privilege of knowing them. I cannot express in words how amazing they are and how much we love them. I know we will minister together again.
Pastor Jose and Debora invited us to come to their church to minister to people in their congregation. They saw many hurting people and wanted them to experience greater healing and connection with Jesus. It was our desire to not only minister to their congregation, but to equip a ministry team in some inner healing tools. They loved the idea and we spent 4 days in Philly getting to know some of the sweetest people on the planet.
I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome it was to be among people who hunger and thirst for God and are open to allow you complete access to their souls if it means freedom and connection to Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Father. I feel that I can truly say that every person we saw in those 4 days experienced transformation: from the teachings which occurred every night to the HeartSync sessions to the small conversations here and there throughout the week.
This is a text I received from Debora on Sunday, the day after our training ended: “Just wanted to let you know how incredible the service was! People were getting healed!!! We prayed with folks and the preaching was so on point about connecting all of our heart to the Lord!!! The process has begun!!! We charged our people to go get the sick! Healed people heal people. I’m so much more aware of connecting to Jesus!!! I can keep going just thank you again! Papa is awesome! Denise we were wrecked today!” A few days later she also shared with me that their church received the largest offering in the history of their church the day after our training ended. More Lord, for Urban Worship Center!
If I had to use one word to describe the training it would be “Inspiring” because it does just that: it inspires you to have a greater relationship with Jesus by helping you get free of things from the past that had you bound. This teaching allows you to have a safe environment in which you can find peace by releasing the past. It’s not counseling; it’s mending, restoring, releasing, rejuvenation for your mind, body, and soul, it’s putting together all the pieces that were broken and having them be as if Humpty Dumpty never fell off the wall.
This ministry training has truly been a blessing to because it allowed me to realize that God wants to heal me in all areas of my life, especially my heart. It is difficult to function as a Christian if we’re not healed of our pain or if we don’t realize our identity in Christ. Let’s say “yes” to Him and allow Him to be our Healer. The teachings were great, the prayers will set you free, and most importantly, you will learn how to bless and help others!
I was part of the Inner Healing Ministry training in Philadelphia. In the training, I discovered parts of my heart that I didn’t know were there. I learned more about myself and about my own inner healing. In the process, I feel that I received a spiritual detoxification; i.e. I feel cleansed, freed and delivered from places inside that felt like cemented dead spaces inside of me. I didn’t even realize those places were there. I now feel lighter. The first time I worshiped after receiving ministry, I felt Jesus more fully; I was more in tune and my praise and worship was deeper. I had prayed: Lord, I want to receive all of You, so I can I feel you in my whole being, in a whole new level. A short time later, I just happened to receive from this ministry and I feel that DID HAPPEN!
This ministry has transformed my life. My HeartSync session healed me from a broken heart from my childhood. God showed me I had to forgive my parents and that He was there every time I felt lonely. I just didn’t know how to connect to Him as child or until now. “God, thank you for the experience that I’ll never forget. God thank you for the enormous HUG and for making me laugh.” After this connection with God, I went home and asked my 12-year-old son if I could hug him. He responded, “Mom, this feels weird”, but he hugged me back. My life is different: I feel a connection with my Lord Jesus, I know that my relationship with God has become closer than I ever thought possible, and my love for others around me is beautiful.
Transformation ministry has forever changed my life. I released my anger and Jesus replaced it with joy, love, peace and kindness. I will never be the same.
I sincerely want to express my thanks and gratitude to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Transformation Ministries; you are truly an answer to prayer. I was carrying pain, unforgiveness for myself, and guilt for 18 years. I never told anyone. But thank God for your ministry I was able to release it to God and be healed. I am now walking in freedom and giving other things to the Lord. I can go on and on about what God is doing. I am currently in further training so that I can minister to other people and help them experience the wonderful healing I experienced. I love and miss the three of you very much. I pray and hope to see you one day soon. God Bless!
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you. Thank you for reading our newsletter, thank you for giving through prayers, financial gifts, registering your Kroger Plus cards with TM and so much more. For more information about all that we are doing or if you would like to register your Kroger plus card with Transformation Ministries, Inc., visit our website. www.transformationtn.com I pray that you will experience the tangible love of the Father this Christmas as you recognize that He gave everything precious to Him to have you back.
In His abounding love and grace,
Recently, we had a Board Meeting and as we shared all that we have been doing since August 2014, we realized… “We need to update everyone on all that has happened and is happening!” So, to make it easier to read, we are going to do this in bullet points again! You can get the “headline” version or the long version. Thank you for reading and please continue to keep us in your prayers.
• HeartSync Ministry – In the last newsletter I wrote, I told you that we were trying to decide what it looked like to incorporate HeartSync Ministry into what we do. Well, we have decided that, in addition to teaching identity, HeartSync IS what we do. After over a year of exploration, praying with others, studying and training, we are convinced that we want to be HeartSync ministers; i.e. it is the Inner Healing Prayer tool that we will continue to use and mentor.
• Fundraising Praises and Opportunities – We are excited to tell you that we have gone from having 4 to having 19 monthly supporters! Our monthly financial goal is $2500. This will allow us to run the ministry and continue to offer all we do on a donation basis, so as to never turn anyone away. We have raised $1780 per month!!! We still need $720 per month to complete our goal. If you would like to be a part of this team, you can email and let us know or go to the donate button above and give via PayPal. No gift is too small. Would you pray and ask the Lord if He would have you be part of our support team? We are in need of monthly supporters. You can give $10, $25, $50, $100 per month, etc. Or you can give a one-time gift for the year.
• The Easiest Way to Give – Kroger Community Rewards Program – The easiest way to give is by registering your Kroger Plus card with Transformation Ministries Inc. Details are below on our website! Go to the link below; it will take you less than 5 minutes to sign up for a gift that keeps giving and costs you nothing.
• Upcoming Training – We will offer our next training in the Spring of 2015! This training will include our foundation of identity, a brief introduction to communication tools that are helpful in Inner Healing Prayer and an introduction and mentoring in the HeartSync principals. We are still working out the details of the when, where and cost, but we will let you know as soon as possible. If you already know that you are interested in this training, please email me at email@example.com and let me know. There will only be a limited number of spots available.
• GO Conference – We had a table at the GO Conference this year! It was good to connect with people, letting them know who we are and what we do. We also sold some of our teachings and other merchandise. If you didn’t get to come, it’s not too late to purchase your “Identity is Everything” t-shirts, or get our CD sets or flash drives of our teachings! We are working on our webstore, but in the meantime you can email us for more information.
• Brazil – In August I travelled to Brazil, along with 2 companions. God told me in May to go and minister to the missionaries. I was able to simply “do life” with them for 2 weeks. It was the hardest trip I’ve ever done, but also priceless. I was in the Rainforest and met 3 different tribes of Indians! But, I will say, the highlight of my trip was the time that Megan M. and I connected. We worked together, prayed together, cried together, laughed together and stayed up a few nights until well after midnight talking from the deep heart places. That will be my forever treasure, and I believe the reason God sent me to Brazil. The long version is in an earlier post.
• We NEED an Office – God has been taking care of us and providing temporary solutions, but we are in 6 different locations working each week and we really hunger to be in one. We are not able to afford an office unless: 1. We start charging for all we do (and we know we are not supposed to do this). 2. We raise a lot more monthly support (which we feel that we have squeezed turnips enough this year). 3. Someone offers us the use of office space. We are truly hoping for number three. We need a comfortable place and a quiet place. If you have ideas, please email and let us know!
• Philadelphia, PA – We, along with our good friend, Harold Wetherbee, have been asked to come to Philadelphia to minister to, train and equip the leadership team of the church Urban Worship Center. We will be there from December 3 – 7 with a very packed schedule. Please pray for us that we will be able to not only see much healing, but efficiently equip the church’s ministry team in just a few short days.
• HeartSync Mentoring Program – There are only 3 directors of HeartSync Ministry in the world and they are the only individuals who can teach a HeartSync Basic or Advanced Training. But after attending both, we are able to mentor others in the HeartSync principals. We have been doing this with a group of 16 people every Thursday for several weeks. It is a bit of a leap to go from Inner Healing Prayer to HeartSync Ministry, but God has been meeting us and we have been seeing the miraculous week after week! We begin with over an hour of training and then move into group time where Ginger and I both do live demonstrations. Below are some testimonies from people who have received HeartSync ministry and/or are in our Thursday program.
• Testimonies – My Favorite Part!!!
Testimony 1 – I’ve been in healing from SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) for approximately 4 years, the last 20 months of which have been with Denise and Ginger. My first 8 months with them, we used various inner healing prayer ministry methods which favored Theophostic prayer, which I’m very familiar with. And while I was familiar with the Theophostic process, and understood it on an intellectual level, flashbacks and re-living memories as we worked through them usually left me physically exhausted, and took me days to recover from sessions. Also, the memories never seemed to end, so no matter how much memory processing we were able to get done in a session, it always felt like emptying the ocean with an eyedropper. HeartSync has been hard for me to adapt to, because it’s so different from anything else I’ve experienced. I still don’t understand it intellectually very well but I have definitely healed more rapidly in the past year – and with much less physical effects – than in all the previous years of Theophostic.
SRA is a horrific thing to try to come to terms with; I’d argue that it’s going to be extremely difficult in the best of circumstances, no matter what method you use. But HeartSync eases much of the secondary trauma in the healing process. Because I have DID from everything I went through, which created exponentially more pieces to put together, it’s still a long process. It still feels overwhelming at times. But I am more able to connect with God now than I’ve ever been in my life. This itself is a miracle, because SRA had left me seemingly broken beyond repair, both in respect to God and other people. But from the past 20 months with Transformation Ministries, I’m starting to comprehend how much he loves me and he really is “for” me, and I feel like I’ve also grown in my capacity to let other people into my heart. It’s very much two steps forward and one back, but I feel hope that maybe I won’t be in healing for the next 20 years. Maybe one day sooner than that, I could have a shot at a “good” life – a life of freedom and joy rather than bondage and darkness. I’m really thankful Denise and Ginger have pursued HeartSync (even if I don’t understand it…haha), and I am a primary example of how this ministry lives up to its name – transformation.
On the physical side: a fever was instantly healed in a session, no more constant headaches, I had such bad migraines I couldn’t see and they were specifically healed during HeartSync ministry, nighttime pain from higher level spiritual attacks are gone, I’ve been sleeping and waking up before my alarm clock without exhaustion since my last HeartSync, effects from prior overdosing are also gone and the constant pain of needles in my forehead and eyes is also completely gone… I could go on… the list is long. But, for all of this and more I am thankful.
Testimony 2 – HeartSync has been changing the way I think about my soul and the way I think about healing. Understanding my primary identities and their place in my heart has brought about a self-love I didn’t have before. Places I thought were in the way of Jesus’ work in my life are beginning to have a place of honor and connection with Him. Understanding God’s design has in and of itself brought healing as I see each part as necessary and good. The goal of healing for me has shifted from wanting to just make my pain go away to discovering who God made me to be and how to have all of my heart present in my relationships.
Testimony 3 – Denise and Ginger, thank you again so much for taking me through a personal HeartSync session in May. It has had a profound impact at both a personal and prayer ministry level. This is the most gentle and affirming ministry tool I have ever experienced or used. It has taken not only me to deeper levels of inner healing, but those I am praying with as well. HeartSync exponentially speeds up the inner healing process, as it is so effective in dealing with the protectors of the heart. It has been interesting to witness that those even with years and years of inner healing are taken to much greater depths of healing with this method.
Although I have attended the Basic and Advanced HeartSync training, it has been your mentoring program that has actually helped me the most to apply the material. Your gift of teaching, insights, vulnerability, and the live demonstrations have equipped me to become more proficient in the use of HeartSync. It is the number one tool I now use in doing prayer ministry. When I do use other methods, I am finding the use of Andy Miller’s way of dealing with spiritual warfare is the most simplistic yet effective.
I have begun using the HeartSync method with men in a local county jail on Monday nights. They are experiencing greater breakthroughs with HeartSync than the other modalities I have previously used. Recently, one of the inmates was physically healed during a session, which has never happened with other modalities. I have incorporated HeartSync into my dissertation project that deals with inner healing with inmates for my Doctorate of Ministry program, as it is so effective. Thank you again so much for equipping and personally taking me through HeartSync.
Keep praying for us as we continue to say “yes” to Jesus in our lives, our families and our ministry. We want to see Jesus heal His children and set them free from the bondages that keep them from walking into the fullness of all that God has created for them!
May God continue to bless you and your families for generations!
Denise Hughes and Ginger Ludlow
We want to let you all know about an exciting opportunity to help support Transformation Ministries…Kroger now has a new community rewards program that makes fund-raising easy! If you shop at Kroger, this is a very easy way to support Transformation Ministries.
There are several steps in this one time process to register your card, but once you have done this, there is nothing else you need to do to support TM other than shop at Kroger using your Kroger Plus Card!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
You will need to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com