“Transformation Ministries exists to help others experience the finished work of the cross of Jesus Christ. This revelation brings abundant life and affects their relationship with God and others. We minister through teaching, training, conferences, and inner healing prayer ministry.”
Recently, we had a Board Meeting and as we shared all that we have been doing since August 2014, we realized… “We need to update everyone on all that has happened and is happening!” So, to make it easier to read, we are going to do this in bullet points again! You can get the “headline” version or the long version. Thank you for reading and please continue to keep us in your prayers.
• HeartSync Ministry – In the last newsletter I wrote, I told you that we were trying to decide what it looked like to incorporate HeartSync Ministry into what we do. Well, we have decided that, in addition to teaching identity, HeartSync IS what we do. After over a year of exploration, praying with others, studying and training, we are convinced that we want to be HeartSync ministers; i.e. it is the Inner Healing Prayer tool that we will continue to use and mentor.
• Fundraising Praises and Opportunities – We are excited to tell you that we have gone from having 4 to having 19 monthly supporters! Our monthly financial goal is $2500. This will allow us to run the ministry and continue to offer all we do on a donation basis, so as to never turn anyone away. We have raised $1780 per month!!! We still need $720 per month to complete our goal. If you would like to be a part of this team, you can email and let us know or go to the donate button above and give via PayPal. No gift is too small. Would you pray and ask the Lord if He would have you be part of our support team? We are in need of monthly supporters. You can give $10, $25, $50, $100 per month, etc. Or you can give a one-time gift for the year.
• The Easiest Way to Give – Kroger Community Rewards Program – The easiest way to give is by registering your Kroger Plus card with Transformation Ministries Inc. Details are below on our website! Go to the link below; it will take you less than 5 minutes to sign up for a gift that keeps giving and costs you nothing.
• Upcoming Training – We will offer our next training in the Spring of 2015! This training will include our foundation of identity, a brief introduction to communication tools that are helpful in Inner Healing Prayer and an introduction and mentoring in the HeartSync principals. We are still working out the details of the when, where and cost, but we will let you know as soon as possible. If you already know that you are interested in this training, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know. There will only be a limited number of spots available.
• GO Conference – We had a table at the GO Conference this year! It was good to connect with people, letting them know who we are and what we do. We also sold some of our teachings and other merchandise. If you didn’t get to come, it’s not too late to purchase your “Identity is Everything” t-shirts, or get our CD sets or flash drives of our teachings! We are working on our webstore, but in the meantime you can email us for more information.
• Brazil – In August I travelled to Brazil, along with 2 companions. God told me in May to go and minister to the missionaries. I was able to simply “do life” with them for 2 weeks. It was the hardest trip I’ve ever done, but also priceless. I was in the Rainforest and met 3 different tribes of Indians! But, I will say, the highlight of my trip was the time that Megan M. and I connected. We worked together, prayed together, cried together, laughed together and stayed up a few nights until well after midnight talking from the deep heart places. That will be my forever treasure, and I believe the reason God sent me to Brazil. The long version is in an earlier post.
• We NEED an Office – God has been taking care of us and providing temporary solutions, but we are in 6 different locations working each week and we really hunger to be in one. We are not able to afford an office unless: 1. We start charging for all we do (and we know we are not supposed to do this). 2. We raise a lot more monthly support (which we feel that we have squeezed turnips enough this year). 3. Someone offers us the use of office space. We are truly hoping for number three. We need a comfortable place and a quiet place. If you have ideas, please email and let us know!
• Philadelphia, PA – We, along with our good friend, Harold Wetherbee, have been asked to come to Philadelphia to minister to, train and equip the leadership team of the church Urban Worship Center. We will be there from December 3 – 7 with a very packed schedule. Please pray for us that we will be able to not only see much healing, but efficiently equip the church’s ministry team in just a few short days.
• HeartSync Mentoring Program – There are only 3 directors of HeartSync Ministry in the world and they are the only individuals who can teach a HeartSync Basic or Advanced Training. But after attending both, we are able to mentor others in the HeartSync principals. We have been doing this with a group of 16 people every Thursday for several weeks. It is a bit of a leap to go from Inner Healing Prayer to HeartSync Ministry, but God has been meeting us and we have been seeing the miraculous week after week! We begin with over an hour of training and then move into group time where Ginger and I both do live demonstrations. Below are some testimonies from people who have received HeartSync ministry and/or are in our Thursday program.
• Testimonies – My Favorite Part!!!
Testimony 1 – I’ve been in healing from SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) for approximately 4 years, the last 20 months of which have been with Denise and Ginger. My first 8 months with them, we used various inner healing prayer ministry methods which favored Theophostic prayer, which I’m very familiar with. And while I was familiar with the Theophostic process, and understood it on an intellectual level, flashbacks and re-living memories as we worked through them usually left me physically exhausted, and took me days to recover from sessions. Also, the memories never seemed to end, so no matter how much memory processing we were able to get done in a session, it always felt like emptying the ocean with an eyedropper. HeartSync has been hard for me to adapt to, because it’s so different from anything else I’ve experienced. I still don’t understand it intellectually very well but I have definitely healed more rapidly in the past year – and with much less physical effects – than in all the previous years of Theophostic.
SRA is a horrific thing to try to come to terms with; I’d argue that it’s going to be extremely difficult in the best of circumstances, no matter what method you use. But HeartSync eases much of the secondary trauma in the healing process. Because I have DID from everything I went through, which created exponentially more pieces to put together, it’s still a long process. It still feels overwhelming at times. But I am more able to connect with God now than I’ve ever been in my life. This itself is a miracle, because SRA had left me seemingly broken beyond repair, both in respect to God and other people. But from the past 20 months with Transformation Ministries, I’m starting to comprehend how much he loves me and he really is “for” me, and I feel like I’ve also grown in my capacity to let other people into my heart. It’s very much two steps forward and one back, but I feel hope that maybe I won’t be in healing for the next 20 years. Maybe one day sooner than that, I could have a shot at a “good” life – a life of freedom and joy rather than bondage and darkness. I’m really thankful Denise and Ginger have pursued HeartSync (even if I don’t understand it…haha), and I am a primary example of how this ministry lives up to its name – transformation.
On the physical side: a fever was instantly healed in a session, no more constant headaches, I had such bad migraines I couldn’t see and they were specifically healed during HeartSync ministry, nighttime pain from higher level spiritual attacks are gone, I’ve been sleeping and waking up before my alarm clock without exhaustion since my last HeartSync, effects from prior overdosing are also gone and the constant pain of needles in my forehead and eyes is also completely gone… I could go on… the list is long. But, for all of this and more I am thankful.
Testimony 2 – HeartSync has been changing the way I think about my soul and the way I think about healing. Understanding my primary identities and their place in my heart has brought about a self-love I didn’t have before. Places I thought were in the way of Jesus’ work in my life are beginning to have a place of honor and connection with Him. Understanding God’s design has in and of itself brought healing as I see each part as necessary and good. The goal of healing for me has shifted from wanting to just make my pain go away to discovering who God made me to be and how to have all of my heart present in my relationships.
Testimony 3 – Denise and Ginger, thank you again so much for taking me through a personal HeartSync session in May. It has had a profound impact at both a personal and prayer ministry level. This is the most gentle and affirming ministry tool I have ever experienced or used. It has taken not only me to deeper levels of inner healing, but those I am praying with as well. HeartSync exponentially speeds up the inner healing process, as it is so effective in dealing with the protectors of the heart. It has been interesting to witness that those even with years and years of inner healing are taken to much greater depths of healing with this method.
Although I have attended the Basic and Advanced HeartSync training, it has been your mentoring program that has actually helped me the most to apply the material. Your gift of teaching, insights, vulnerability, and the live demonstrations have equipped me to become more proficient in the use of HeartSync. It is the number one tool I now use in doing prayer ministry. When I do use other methods, I am finding the use of Andy Miller’s way of dealing with spiritual warfare is the most simplistic yet effective.
I have begun using the HeartSync method with men in a local county jail on Monday nights. They are experiencing greater breakthroughs with HeartSync than the other modalities I have previously used. Recently, one of the inmates was physically healed during a session, which has never happened with other modalities. I have incorporated HeartSync into my dissertation project that deals with inner healing with inmates for my Doctorate of Ministry program, as it is so effective. Thank you again so much for equipping and personally taking me through HeartSync.
Keep praying for us as we continue to say “yes” to Jesus in our lives, our families and our ministry. We want to see Jesus heal His children and set them free from the bondages that keep them from walking into the fullness of all that God has created for them!
May God continue to bless you and your families for generations!
Denise Hughes and Ginger Ludlow
We want to let you all know about an exciting opportunity to help support Transformation Ministries…Kroger now has a new community rewards program that makes fund-raising easy! If you shop at Kroger, this is a very easy way to support Transformation Ministries.
There are several steps in this one time process to register your card, but once you have done this, there is nothing else you need to do to support TM other than shop at Kroger using your Kroger Plus Card!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
You will need to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
We want to let you know about the upcoming Go Conference in Nashville. This event will bring together worship, justice and missions to re-commission us to love God, love others and change the world. Speakers include Heidi Baker, Rolland Baker, Lou Engle, James Goll and Lyle Phillips.
If you are able to attend, come by and see us at the Go Market between the afternoon and evening sessions on Saturday! We will be there to answer any questions you may have about our ministry, teaching CDs will be available for purchase and we will be hosting a silent art auction for a painting by Erika Brier! You can check out Erika’s other painting here.
For more information, visit goconferencenashville.com
Mission Trip to Brazil- Sometimes the best sunsets are right after you leave… I just got this picture from the my friends in Brazil, but I had to share it with you. The view of the sunsets were beautiful every evening while we were there, but we didn’t see this!
I want to thank all of you who were prayer partners and all of you who gave to make this trip possible. Several months ago I felt that God was calling me to go and minister to missionaries. In 17 years of ministry I’ve ministered to many missionaries, but typically when they were stateside. This time God was asking me to travel to them; specifically to a couple in Amazonas, Brazil. Your prayers and gifts made that possible. Thank you for choosing to sew into this and to sew into me and into them; I pray that your reward is beyond anything you can hope for or even imagine!
It is very challenging to be a full-time missionary. I don’t know it by experience, but I know it from the heart of those I’ve ministered to over the years and from books that I have read. You risk and give up everything you know to pour yourself out to others. You don’t “do” ministry… your life is ministry.
I cannot share with you everything about the trip, because of confidentiality on both sides. But I can tell you that it was good. We prayed together, worshipped together, ate together and just did life together for 2 weeks. Please continue to pray for the missionaries that God places on your hearts. God’s love is reaching the nations and at TM we continue to desire that His kids know Him… the missionaries and well as you as well as the nations!
We sweated from the time we woke up until the time we went to bed, but what a joy to simply do life with this family for 2 weeks. They are all treasures in my heart forever and the good news is that we are connected forever because one of them is my godson!
Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to seek the Lord in direction for TM and the upcoming year and stop by and see us at the Go Market during the Go Conference in September!
May the Lord bless you and keep you and shine His face upon you and your generations with and abundance of truth, healing and grace.
In His love,
Denise and Ginger at the Courthouse
Jon and Ginger on Emerie’s Gotcha Date!
Our baby girls!
I have been in non-profit ministry for 17 years. In that time, there are some things that have been core to me: to see people know their identity in Christ and walk in freedom; to see them know and connect intimately to Jesus; to continue to have the best tools to make all of those things happen; and to be available to anyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
Financial support has been a part of this ministry for all of those years; i.e. I have always been responsible to raise support. Eleven years ago I had over 25 supporters; today I have five. In 2013 we gave away over $2000 in training and over $20,000 in personal ministry.
I do believe in what we’re doing at Transformation Ministries. I believe that God is using TM to transform lives, and in turn, transform families for generations. And even more I believe in multiplication as we continue to train others in the tools we use in personal ministry.
Here is the bottom line: we need to raise $30,000 to continue to function for the next year. This would cover overhead costs, allow me to pay others who assist the ministry and receive a salary. I know this sounds like a big goal, but it is $2,500 per month and every gift counts. If every person that we ministered to this past year gave $10 a month, we would have a surplus!
No gift is too small. Would you pray and ask the Lord if He would have you be part of our support team for one year. We are in need of monthly supporters. You can give $10, $25, $50, $100 per month, etc. Or you can give a one-time gift for the year.
The best way for us to receive monthly donations is through bill pay; the next is through a personal check written to: Transformation Ministries, 802 Elise Ct., Mount Juliet, TN 37122. For those of you who are looking for an easier method, there is a small charge to us, but you can set up monthly donations by clicking HERE and you will be directed to our online giving page.
If you or someone you love has been blessed or impacted by Transformation Ministries, would you consider giving? I can promise you that your gift will continue to multiply through the people that we train and through the people who are set free and connected to Jesus for generations.
DENISE WILL BE SPEAKING AT THE UPCOMING SERVICES:
– Stones River Church in Murfreesboro THIS SUNDAY, February 9th at 6PM
More information can be found at Stones River Family
– His House Church in Springhill on Sunday, February 23rd at 10AM
More information can be found at His House Church
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!